Directions for Use
1. Use the markers to create your artwork on plain paper. The final product is a mirror image so any text must be reversed (a stencil or light-box may be helpful). The final transferred image will appear brighter than it does on paper. Note: Be sure to protect your drawing surfaces from marker ink bleed by placing additional sheet(s) of paper underneath the original.
2. Secure your design face down to the item you want to transfer to using thermal tape. Be sure to remove any protective film from the blank prior to transfer, as well as place a protective sheet in-between your blank if it is made of fabric to prevent bleeding through to the other side.
3. Place the secured item under heat while adding firm pressure according to the recommended settings provided with the blank.
4. Allow item to cool before handling.
5. Gently remove the transfer tape and paper from the item to reveal your unique vivid design.
• Every item you sublimate images onto may require different time and/or temperature settings. For best results, refer to transfer instructions given with the chosen blank.
• For best results use a heat press 170-200c for 45-300 seconds (varies according to material).
• If using an iron, heat transfer tape is highly recommended while using the highest setting with NO steam. Press firmly with the iron while holding stationary for 1-5 min. Do not leave your iron unattended.
• Not intended for children under 3 years.